While installing a security system at your home and workplace is one way to keep intruders away, antisocial factions can also creep into your inner circle unbeknown to you, and this is where the real danger lies. These are smooth operators who will hit when least expected, so an arrest warrant search in Pulaski County, IL, should never be avoided.
Consider this- it will only take a visit to the closest state office or a few minutes on the internet to find out about all the arrests and the outstanding warrants in the name of a person. However, not conducting such an inquiry can endanger the lives of your loved ones and your employees, not to mention the serious PR debacle of your clients witnessing a worker being hauled from your office in handcuffs.
Of course, we still have not considered the financial ramifications of such an eventuality and the amount of money that a nefarious person could siphon off from your business. So, why not be cautious than sorry? To look for information on arrest records and active warrants, you can approach any of the three state agencies mentioned below:
- The Police: 500 Illinois Ave Rm # A, Mound City, Illinois 62963
- The court: 500 Illinois Ave, Mound City, IL 62963
- The clerk of court: PO Box 218, Mound City, Illinois 62963
You can also fill the form above to access a private repository of crime history records that includes details on arrest warrants and detentions from all over the country. This is an online option to have your inquiry results in your hands in a few seconds.
How do you get information on Pulaski County arrests and warrants over the phone? (2021-Update)
- To get a warrant search done and/or to find out about recent arrests, dial 618-748-9374.
- To request arrest records or police reports under the FOIA, contact the Sheriff’s Office at 618- 748-9022.
- To inquire about visiting an inmate housed at the Pulaski County Detention Center, use the phone number of Jail Administration- 618-845-3512.
- To contact Victim/Witness Services, call the State Attorney’s Office at 618-748-9134.
- To request access to judicial records, call the Clerk of Circuit Court at 618-748-9300.
Crime Statistics of Pulaski County, IL
The last reported crime figures for Pulaski County are for 2014. According to the data held by Illinois State Police, nearly 50 criminal cases were filed in the area throughout the year. This was a distinct improvement over the 70 complaints filed in 2013. Aggravated assaults led to the filing of 16 complaints while instances of theft and burglary led to the filing of 25 and 7 complaints respectively.
Pulaski County, Illinois, has an annual crime risk index of 32; this is lower than that of Illinois, which stands at 97, and that of the nation is at 100. Even in terms of specific crime categories, the area ranks low when compared to the state. The risk index of murder for the county, which is the highest among the crime types, is at 108, while that of the IL is 118.