Residents have the liberty of conducting a warrant search in Johnson County, Illinois, if they need arrest records and information about active warrants. The data is disseminated in a bid to ensure that the public is kept in the loop about the criminal activity in the state; this, in turn, helps maintain the law and order scenario in the area and enhance community safety.
There can be many reasons why you might want to know about outstanding warrants from Johnson County against a person. You may need these details to offer a job to a promising candidate or may even want to use this information to snoop into the past of a new love interest. Whatever your motives, the state justice agencies will be more than willing to oblige you when you need information on arrest warrants.
However, be prepared to go down to the office of the government department of your choice when you need information on active warrants. While some might consider this cumbersome, there are several advantages to visiting the agency headquarters, not the least to gather a lot of related data.
For instance, the county clerk’s office will also be able to offer you information on civil cases that have been made a part of their court dockets repository. Along the same lines, the sheriff’s department will provide you information on Johnson County’s most wanted. At the same time, the magistrate’s court will be able to tell you about all legal provision issues, including bench warrants. To find these details, go to:
- The sheriff’s department: 113 1/2 N 5th St, Vienna, Illinois 62995
- The court of the magistrate: South 5th St and Court, Vienna, IL 62995
- The clerk of court’s office: PO Box 96, Vienna, Illinois 62995
Can you get any information pertaining to Johnson County warrants and arrest over the phone? (2021-Update)
- For information on arrests, inmate search, arrest records, incident and accident reports, contact the Sheriff’s Office at (618) 658-8264.
- For information on accessing judicial records from the trial court, call the Circuit Clerk at (618) 658-4751.
- For victim’s assistance, call the Johnson County State Attorney’s Office at (618) 658-9318.
- For information or complaints pertaining to individuals out on probation, call (618) 658-2841.
Johnson County Crime Statistics
In 2019, approximately 120 crimes were reported in Johnson County. Of the complaints filed more than 90 were against property crimes. The annual average of violent crimes stood at over 25 cases. Of the total number of property crimes reported, larceny-theft accounted for almost 50 cases while burglary led to the filing of nearly 30 cases. Of the violent crimes reported, aggravated assaults had the highest rate of occurrence with more than 25 cases.
Johnson County, IL figures in the list of the safest areas in the state with crime category index rates seldom crossing into the ’20s. The most prolific crime category was burglary with a risk index of 16, while the crime type with the lowest frequency was assault, with a risk average of just 1.